Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 15, 2011: ;)

Hello everybody... How is everything back home? I hope well! Everything thing is pretty good here! The new groups came on last wednesday! Its great to meet new people! Its so crazy though this is our second to last Pday until the field! Im super excited but at the same time kinda worried! ;) Spanish is difficult but I am still loving it! I actually know more then I think I do! Its fun to talk to the latinos here! They do the same things as the others MOOOOOOOON or Lunaaaaaa haha its pretty funny!! My companion and I share a latin compaion this time his name is Elder Quintinilla or something like that... He doesnt really like us we think. Not sure why he just kind of ignores us. We save him a seat for every meal but he just looks at us then walks and sits some where else its pretty funny but we will keep working with him. His companion is super funny! Elder Sanchez hes from Mexico. Hes going to Central so he keeps saying how were going to be companions haha. He calls me toro which means bull or he also calls me the big show.. I couldnt understand him forever but The Big Show is a wrestler hahaha its super funny. I like the nicknames I get here.. the last group of latinos I was all of the tele tubbies just depended on the day. One day i was lala the other day tinkie winkie.. HAHA it makes me laugh. But anywho all is well here im enjoying everything about the CCM. The new nortes are pretty cool. 3 of them were in a district with David Cusick and then another 3 with Chase Lindsley haha so its pretty cool david gave them a letter to give to me it was pretty funny. Hes crazy. They just couldnt get over how crazy he was. But now they have me... haha JK  Its funny to hear them talk about David though hes just crazy as ever i guess but doing good!  Last night we watched a talk by Elder Richard G. Scott it was really really good. He is such an amazing man! It was at the MTC on April 19th so about a week before i went in but he used his Apostolic power and gave a blessing upon all the Language learners that they will recieve the gift of tongues! haha it was pretty neat! Well I hope all is well and fun to hear from Grandma Jake in California! I got that letter yesterday! Good to get letters! But I hope all is well with the ward Mom and Dad sounds like some fun stufff!! But I probably wont be able to send the camera back through Sis Rhoades.. Because ive never met her or seen her I wish I have but The workers here just get the package probably at the gate.. were pretty secure here in the CCM. Well I love you all and I gotta go now but all is well and the church is true and Missionary work is truly his work! Well much love n stuff! Love Elder Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment