Thursday, June 2, 2011

June 1, 2011

Hello everybody! I love love love it here still! Yesterday was my best day here by far! We woke up did our normal routine of sports personal study n stuff then at 10 we went to the park to go proselyting! hahahaha OH how great it was! So crazy!! everybody just chills at this little plaza. Its kinda crazy there is like goats running around bunch a birds n stuff like that. haha its surrounded by cathidrols...? too.. dont know how to spell it. but it was great I got assigned a native comp named Elder Rojas one of my companions! He is awesome his spirit is so strong! It was really hard but I got my point across when it was my turn! We did it for about an hour and 20 mins and it was great we got 7 referrals and then handed out a bunch of pamphlets haha it was super cool experience! The craziest part was the bus ride!!!! WOW buses own the roads down here haha its crazy you turn corners at like 40 miles an hour and on two wheels its cool but kinda scary! Horns are the way you use your turn signals haha no one pays attention to the traffic lights or laws its really kind of crazy! But I love Guatemala coolest city ever? yeah you betcha! Later that day after dinner we had a diviotional a councler in our area presidency spoke Elder Falabella soon to be the Area president! he is awesome you might remember his name because he has spoken in conference! it was so great! he knows the Book of Mormon like the back of his hand and it was fun to have him teach and talk to us! After that before bed we always have our stick pulling contests of course I win! Im pretty much undefeated haha! Well I feel like i never have enough time! I love you all and hope all is well back home.. I havent gotten my boots yet and the Temple is soooo GREAT!! Its super small and different but it is so beautiful and just so great! Im excited to go again this after noon! Weather is great here its sunny for a while then all of a sudden its POURING! its awesome then right back to being sunny and everything dries up! HAHA Im kinda sad that everyone leaves us on tuesday i will miss all of them but then on that wednesday we get new people YAY! haha Its just so great here I already have so much love for the people and Ive only been our in the world once! haha it was so great i cant really explain it! I didnt say much but i understood pretty well! I love to see the progression i make everyday and i know none of this is possible without the Lord! Its so great being a full time servant of his work! Truly is HIS work! I love you all and hope all is well! I will try and hand write all of you later this day! Well everything is well and just keeps getting better and i cannot wait until i am out in the field trying even harder! Love you all and Miss you all haha Welp cya later! Keep being awesome everybody and remember the Church is true and Blesses our family everyday without end welp gotta go LOVE ELDER MOON

No comments:

Post a Comment