Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 25th, 2011

Hola Eveybody! I am loving my time here in the Guatemala CCM. It is so great! I love the natives here!!!!! They are all sooo funny! They all love my name.. Every where I go i just here MOOOOOOOON hahah its so funny! I have made some really good friends here and we dont even speak the same language.. For some reason im still the funny guy but they dont even understand me! haha its so great! Some of them know english pretty good but I try to speak spanish as much as i can. Im learning alot from them! Its awesome! Monday we got to teach the natives english haha it was way fun im going to enjoy that. We do that everyday! haha its so fun! Im going to be sad when these natives leave but it will be good because we get new friends that same week! haha Its so great here! The MTC President is so awesome I love him! He is so kind and has a good sense of humor! I am surrounded by the Language! It is crazy! I love it though its really so much better then the provo MTC not gonig to lie. I like it cause it is small and so you know everyone! Also the food here is pretty good! I like it but alot of us North Americans need to get use to it! haha its kinda funny everyone getting sick but i just say HEY NO BIG DEAL and keep on bein me haha (actually ALL of the north americans lets be honest)... Well my bag finally came on monday :/ FINALLY haha I was stressin out but oh well i guess its okay I got it and soo i can stop playing basketball in the dress shoes! haha It pretty funny playing in them i still dominated of course.. haha jokes jokes. There is an Elder here Elder Maradiaga he is really good at  basketball its fun to play with him! He loves it and i love it haha its great! In my room there is four natives that we room with Elders Navas, Garcia, Tuesta, and Lopez.. They are all super funny and its great to room with them!  Elder Navas says hes going to marry my sister Molly Jane so he says wait for him! haha hes hilarious! Hes 21 so he said your perfect for each other! haha They are all great! My native comps are Elders Rojas, Arevalo, and Diaz. I got a three sum! I love it they are super nice and try to help me with the language as much as possible! I will get pictures with all of them and have to send them some how.. Probably just on a sd card in a letter.. But im running out of time! I have so much to share :( I wish I had more time! I love it here! Spanish is SUPER hard but Im trying to learn it! Being here has really improved my spanish but I still feel like i know nothing! I go to the Temple today at 2 so im pretty excited! I guess its a really small temple so im excited to go today and check it out! Well all is well and Im super grateful for these opportunities im recieveing from the Lord. I am so blessed! I used to always think how easy this would all be if i was just speaking english. But I was very humbled by a talk that we watch last night from Elder Oaks. I realized what a blessing im recieveing with the opportunities at hand! Im soo excited to teach the people of Guatemala and I CANNOT wait untill that day when im in the field! Well I love the Lord and love this work! This is truly his work! Well I love you all and pray for you all daily!! Love Elder Moon!! PS my address here is Boulevard Vista hermosa 23-71 zona 15 vista hermosa 1 c. p. 01015 Guatemala, Guatemala CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment