Monday, May 23, 2011

May 18th, 2011

Hello everybody! I made it to Guatemala safe and sound! I couldnt be more tired!! Oh gosh! I didnt really sleep at all on the plane then when we got here we really just got straight to work! Kinda crazy not going to lie! The drive from the air port to the ccm was awesome all through the city of Guatemala! BEAUTIFUL! I can tell im going to love it here! Well you know how I said I checked my carry-on at the gate? yeah it ended up in Guadalajara? mexico? Stupid air port people put on track to GDL instead of GUA! That just started my day off not so good.. The things in that bag are my letters, all my books, blanket and tennis shoes and my shower slippers so the other elders told me I will be getting a great foot fungus? YAY! haha they say that you get it slippers or not just because of the change of environment i guess.. but other then that I love it! My companion is Elder Hopkins from my district before. Hes from Canada we get along just great.. But of course i have to tease him hes not even American. But anywho I feel like im in a dream i am honestly TOO TIRED to function! The Americans that are here are really cool! They give us all the details and things like that also the food is going to be GREAT! I can already tell! Provo MTC is ALOT different. Elder Hopkins says he misses seeing white people already haha! You should see my view out my window! Straight shot view of the Temple! I love it i will have to take a picture and send it home. Well I think my new Pday is wednesday so Prolly the days you will get emails now.. Weather is PERFECT right now but not for long i guess the rainy days are in sight like any day now. That will go on for a month i guess? The MTC Presidente is a great guy i really like him! Hes going to be great for me and Im looking forward to getting to know him more! Spanish is going to be hard. When we go to gym, breakfast, lunch, or dinner we have to do all that with our Native companion. Havent been assigned to him yet but im excited to meet him i dont even think he is here yet but im excited. All i can say is its a beautiful place and just really different! haha Its super great though. Pray for my bag to make it safely to me! with everything still there Im super bummed a bout that. oh well what can ya do... The elders that are here said that your third week on tuesday you get to go to a market and bargin and all this stuff they had cool knives and bags and things like that they got from there! Im excited for that! Well over all this will be awesome! It is super chill here and makes me not so stressed! I LOVE IT.. Well i never thought of anything i needed today so you can just send my boots i guess! Well I LOVE YOU ALL!! and just wanted to let you know im safe and all is well! Hope all is well at home and everybody is happy! So good to talk to some of you last night! All is well and im excited for this adventure! Welp keep on living and loving! The church is ture and this is the greatest thing on earth! No greater feeling on this earth I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY! and i love all of you so much and miss you too! This is where im suppose to be I know it and I cant wait to learn and progress more! Much love n stuff! ;) Well this keyboard is weird sooo dont know how to press enter so it goes down sooooo hahah LOVE YOU ALL              Love, Elder Moon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment