Monday, May 23, 2011

May 17th, 2011

I gotta pack right now so this will be fast! I LOVE YOU ALL and I am really excited to leave yesterday we had in feild orientation so I was with my threee sum im going to Guatemala with all day it was great and full of good classes even though were jsut going to another MTC It got me way excited! I cannot wait! Im sending my memory card home today so you can clear it that memory card cant hold much but its good to have 3 but you can jsut save the pics thatd be great! I will call you tonight mom and dad and hopefully i can maybe call Jake or Molly... I hope i can! Well i love you all! Next time ill email you I will be in Guatemala!!! CRAZYYYYYYY. I have grown so much already and I love being a full time servant of the lord NO DISTRACTIONS its so great! This is the Lords work and I know this is where im suppose to be right now in my life i will soon be in Guatemala and I cannot wait for my experiences to come my heart is full of love and I cannot explain it. I miss you all and I love you all more then anything! Keep on being the greatest family in the world! Remember through the words of the Book of Mormon any doubts or questions we may have the can be answered through what it says i know that with all my heart! PLEASE read the Book of Mormon we can never learn enough of the this wonderful gospel! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! Make time for learning and understanding more of the gospel it is amazing! Im so lucky to have wonderful family like you all and love you all!!! Love to hear from everyone i will do my best to write people back and i will write those thank you notes on the plane mom sorry i just havent had time its just flown by!!! BUT LOVE YOU ALL ANd TALK TO SOME TONIGHT!!!!!
 
Love
 
Elder Moon! (theoneandonlyALEXANDERMOON) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment