Thursday, May 12, 2011

May 3rd, 2011

Hola family,
 
Thank you for everything family! I'm winning the package game so far in our district! haha I love it! I'm loving the MTC so far though Ive learned so much and im excited to learn even more! These first couple days have been fantastic! I love it all.. My district is so great all the Elders are like brothers to me.. We all get along so well! I love my teachers Hermano Hunt y Hermano Shelline. Brother Hunt has such a great spirit about him. just a great guy! I love him. Brother Shelline is the man as well so easy to listen to and i learn so much! My branch Presidents name is President Estes. He is such a humble but powerful man. My companion is still awesome Elder Price he keeps me and my roomies in line though. haha My roomies are the bomb! My new bestest friends haha Elder Amasio and Elder Lindblom. We have fun! Amasio and I just always sing our hearts out in the shower! Elder Lindblom is the funniest guy ive ever met they are all going to Honduras.. I love them all so much though they are great. We laugh alot and have fun but when its time to settle down we do good cause Elder Price helps us. Theyre great! My whole district is great! Well sorry this is just kind of thrown together thats just how I roll. I hope all is well at home! Im sorry Mom and Dad you prolly have no lives now... just kidding.. but really i bet you miss Molly and I. I know i miss you two alot. Best parents in the world.. AGREED? I love learning though and cant wait to learn more about spanish! Its very hard but im learning more and more each day! Im sad i missed the marriott center dad I hope it was all you ever hoped for. You prolly did AMAZING I love to hear you speak! Sunday was fast sunday I LOVED IT! Fast n testimony meeting was awesome I enjoyed it with our branch. It was cool to hear from the other elders in our zone and I again gave mine and spoke longer then anyone haha it was so great to get it all out of the first weekend! I love everything about the MTC and all is well! I can feel your prayers Mucho I love it. The feeling here is so warm and constant i love to just sit back and listen to the spirit. Well I love you all and pray for you morning and night and love to hear from you.. Love the great examples in my life! Think about you all daily and feel your love.. But yes father I would like that Photo album of just picture of my life! after farewell pics and things like that... and especially my GG* picture with mi hermano ;)..
I love you all so much and cant wait to hear from you all soon! LOVE YOU ALL!!! let me know how things are back home and what you wanna know about here it is all good! I have alot of stories but i cant think of them this fast. I feel rushed because of the time limit so letters might come with more! Love you all n stuff. The church is true and this is the Lord's true work and im so greatful for this opportunity i have to be a represantante de Jesucristo. haha  It is soooooo AWESOMEEEEE I CANT EXPLAIN WHATS IN MY HEART TRULY LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!! BEST FAMILY IN  THE WORLD!!!!! MUCH LOVE!!
 
Love, Elder Moon (the one and only) ;)
 
*Gettin Gay
 
Ps I LOVE YOU and all my Packages, good work mom ;) they are the bestest my roomates love them too! mmmm cake bites, mmm beef jerky mmm capri suns you betcha hahah Molly? you out there babe? ;) much love familia!
 
PAZ! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment