Thursday, May 12, 2011

May 10th, 2011

Hey family how is everything with everyone! I am loving my time here in the MTC. The food is starting to get old but hey no big deal. Hopefully they stop construction in there so we can have more choices but for now we only have one choice every meal. I dont really want to starve so i make it work! Well only a week left and im off to Guatemala CCM. Im kind nervous im not going to lie im gonna miss the Elders i have met here! Finally getting use to everything here now i have to leave. :( oh well I know i will love it in Guatemala too i cant wait! Spanish is the thing that scares me the most I think getting down there and just being so lost! But I know the Lord will help me. These two weeks have FLOWN by its crazy I hope everyone is copeing okay with out me i know it might be tough but its only two years! haha I love you all sooo much and would love to hear from you all! I love letters they get me through the week and also getting a package EVERYDAY!! haha I LOVE IT!! My roomies are betting everyday to see when i wont get a package haha its pretty funny! But thanks for all the pictures dad they were great! I love pictures now i take so many and have so many its great to find the tricks we can do here at the MTC Ill send some cool pictures to you all! Well I hope all is well where ever you may be! Cuz here it is great! Can I Challenge everyone to read the Book of Mormon PLEASE!? Oh how amazing it is! I love it studying it everyday! I wish i would have more because it is just SO great! Well the joy in being a Missionary is unexplainable and im loving everything about serving the Lord and im still in the MTC! Oh how great it is.. It truly is the Lords work! Nobody elses.. Well love you all and hope to hear from you all soon! Tell Britton to PROVE IT and squeeze Beckham's (OJ's) cheeks for me! Much love family and miss you all! But just know that I am happy and im loving my time here in the MTC I hate this time limit thing but oh well! wish i could just tell you everything! Pray for me and ill pray for you! its a WIN-WIN kinda thing welp cya later!
 
Love
 
Elder R. Alexander Moon. ;) (The one and only) ;)
 
;) ;) ;) ;) KISSES! ;) :* haha

No comments:

Post a Comment