Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 14, 2012: Be Mine?

Hey family! How is everyone doing? Well that good! We had a good week this past week we were kind of sad because our baptism fell through but thats okay we will get him baptized here soon! haha But still just loving life as a missionary! couldnt be happier! The lord has truly blessed us with some great families that we will be able to baptize here soon! We have been working our butts off! Sometimes I just wanna cry haha. Ive been sick because it rained super duper hard and we just got soaked and now im sick and good luck to me getting rid of this cold! haha Oh well just got to work through it. At times I feel like im going to just die haha. But We be workin hard. We were so blessed to have two families in church this past sunday and it was super great! I am starting to like this area more and more. but at the same time I want to leave already haha but not til april but thats all good! I love it. and Well mom and dad look like they are having a blast in Texas. The family looks great Jake and Michelle thanks for the pictures. Britton in so big! and Brynlee is just super beautiful! Well I love you all and Happy Birthday Michelle tomorrow!!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! haha Love you all so much and sorry this is so short I was enjoying all the pictures I got thanks so much! Good to see pictures but.. here is a list of things id like... Pocket size book of mormon one for me and my comp if you can. and if they have pocket sized ones in spanish some of those as well. they are called El Libro de Mormon haha as well a smaller spanish bible im sick of halling my big one around maybe they have a pocket size bible in spanish? I dont know just wondering how small bibles can get? haha and also my comp wants a pocket size Preach My Gospel but in spanish and I think the BYU bookstore does them or something his birthday is in april so it would be a good birthday present for him haha and one for me! but the ones in spanish! I LOVE YOU ALL and hopefully you can do something with that list? I saw some pocket size book of mormons and I wanted it haha ANYWHO I LOVE YOU and MUCH LOVE!!! The Church is true! Dont forget it...

Elder Moon!! LOVES all of you INDIVISUALLY.. i think thats how you spell words

No comments:

Post a Comment