Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February 28, 2012: YAY

YAY!!!!! Well I love you all.. Things are great here in Guatemala!!! I am so happy for Molly Jane!! Great work.. Im next?? haha nope.. Thats super great n stuff.. Well I dont really have much time because I want to send some pictures too! But I love you all! We are going to have quite the month of March I sure hope! Just need our investigators to come to church so please pray for them!! We are working so hard I love my comp and we are just tearin this area up. Its finally starting to realize what missionary work is! haha We are working real hard! I love you all and I am just PUMPed for Molly jane and its so great shes waiting till June 30th 2013 so I can be there!!! HAHAHA jokes but HEY NO BIG DEAL.. Ill be here baptizing a family on that day!! AHHH YOU BETCHA!!... Im so excited well I love you all and hope all is great for the family!! Love you Grandma Jake hope you are doing great! I love you so much and Grandma Moon hope your still being a great grandma have fun in Arizona!! LOVE YOU ALLLLL but More my Sobrinos Britton, BeckHAM, Brynlee and my girl Alex.......!! LOVE You allllll

Elder Moon is great!


Our zone after antigua



Yummy cake in our district meeting today!!



Cake... mmm



We found an indoor gym and played some ball yesterday it was so fun this court in sponsered by Texaco hahaha it was super duper! Guate Style!!! STREEET BALLLLERSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment