Friday, March 9, 2012

March 6, 2012: Family

Hey Family!

Well things here in Guatemala are going good! Its already been one whole change of trainning 6 weeks left with Elder Flores. Its been great! We are working really hard! We had 12 investigators at church! Our prayers were answered! It was a great week in church. But still a family that we wanted to attend didnt come but thats okay! We are going to work really hard with them! We have a fecha for the 24th of march to marry and baptize a family that day! its going to be crazy and we are going to have to work really hard to get them married that day as well! But they are great, they are the family Peña. Good family! We are going to be praying like crazy! But as well we have some other great families that we can baptize this month! We just have to work a bit harder! Also for the first of april.. General Conference we are have a day of white. President wants that we have 100 baptisms that day atleast and that every companionship has a baptism that day! So we are going to be working hard for that as well But first the month of march. We are hoping for a lot of baptisms this month! Well its super hot here in the coast and its only going to get hotter I guess it has been soooo hot these past couple of days and I guess its just going to get hotter these next couple of months! OH NO.. haha oh well thats life! Its too hot though im not going to lie! haha But anywho.... Hows the family! I love you all so much and hope you are all doing super great. I hope Jeffey and Molly are just super cute and weird as an engaged couple... I hope Jake is studying hard and havent heard from zach in a while buttt I hope your great. Julie... I love you.. Stef and Michelle are just great moms have cute kids.. Mom I love you and know your doing great! Still going to the temple? Dad love you, hows the ward? Hows this Kris guy? thats so cool! I hope your not too busy! Grandmas! Just keep being great ladies that I love dearly! Love you all. On a side note.. I hope I get those new shoes soon I am so sick of having dirty feet!! Its so annoying and also my toe is infected again and is killing me. I think its from all this dirt so we should sue missionary mall.. But yeah my toe nail has grown back and now is in grown again but im just going to handle it. Even if I have to limp every where.. oh well! But anywho hopefully the shoes come soon. Time is FLYING!!!!!!! Help time to stop so I can think! Its already March! Happy Birthday Stef!!!! YAY... Crazy that after March comes April and Ive been gone a year!!! Still dont even know spanish.. haha Well just keep praying for me! I can feel the prayers but right now Im kinda over whelmed but I can do it! just gotta keep praying and trust in the Lord.... Love you all. Read the Book of Mormon and keep on being a great family! Also.... I would love some ideas for District meetings.. like activities that we can do and things like that! thatd be great! But love you all.

 Love
Elder Moon


My First District


District

No comments:

Post a Comment