Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 13, 2012: Hola

Hola,

Hola como están? Chilero... Estoy feliz como siempre. Ahorita tengo hambre y no tengo muchas palabras pero les amo y les extraño! No se porque estoy hablando en español pero estabien eh? Estoy cansado de la linea roja porque ingles no esta correcto en esta computadora!.... ANYWHOOO... I guess ill speak english because of you chambones that done know spanish! haha just jokes. Well I love you all.. Yep I do! Thank you for your letters I love to get them! I sure hope I get the shoes.. The soonest ill get them is like april but thats okay because thats when zone conference is and when our packages will come. Here in the coast you usually get forgotten so... its sad but thats how it is when your so far away from the capital. But yeah things are good here I love my companion. Hes pretty much a gringo. When we have activities he would rather be with the gringos then the latinos. Hes awesome. Im trying to help him with his english alot cause he wants to learn it better right now is great but im going to help him more. We have great fun! But were really excited because we are going to marry a family them baptize them here soon and it should be great! Also as a mission were going to have a sunday of white the first of April and so that will be great right now we have a goal with a family for that day but please pray for them Family Camey-Chacón. They are great but the dad works alot so its hard to visit them sometimes but they a really want to be baptized so that should be great we be working hard but our branch is still just falling. Its just struggling but we try and try to help them but nothing changes. The president is just a chambone! haha Well i love you all and Ill send pictures next time of the museum we went to next week it was pretty cool!! Welp love you all and love this work! The church is true and our Lord and savior makes it possible for us to live happily ever after! Like Molly and Jeff! Dont stress about the wedding just do your best and it will be the best! haha great words from a great brother! eh? haha I dont know what to write anymore! I feel like cool things happen but I just forget them haha I just remembered one that ill tell to close my talk... (speaking of talks i gave one in church on sunday).. Anywho.. We were talking to a lady and with here kids at their door but then there kids were like coming our and just crazy and they were super funny but then while i was talking with the mom I felt like a rumble on my shoe and I look down and their 3 year old was peeing on me!! hahahahah I got peed on! and then found out it was on my pants later haha but it was funny he just started laughing and ran off but later he got the belt soo that wasnt good for him haha but anywho that was funny my comp and i had some great laughs at that! Well I love you all hope you can all laugh at that and stuff but I still have sent the letter for Stef but I will this week but happy birthday! I meant to send the letter to you for weeks but I will send it soooon haha Welp love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,,, 
Elder Moon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment