Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 20, 2012: Family

Hey family...

Well im just going to be honest. I am really sick. I probably wont write much. But I might just complain about my Branch. But Thank you all for the letters that I recieved. They helped me come a little out of my depression haha But Yeah I got sick sunday night and I still feel the same I have the worst headache in the world. It hurts so much that Ive been throwing up as well. I havent eaten anything so there is nothing to throw up.. sounds great I know. But I think the reason im really kind of depressed is because my branch is terrible. We found a golden family on friday and they came to church on sunday... But they didnt like it because of how irrevernt it was and how they didnt really feel the spirit I was so sad! BUT President Brough called this morning to tell me what to do. and He told me to tell the district president that they are going to pull the missionaries out of this branch if that ever happens again. So President brough will help out! Tomorrow is my Birthday and I organized a activity... The first activity ive seen in this branch. Still our branch president said hes not going to come haha oh well were are going to watch the joseph smith movie so that will be great! Well I love all of you and I dont mean to worry you but thank you all so much for the birthday letters... OH as well our baptism for this sunday... Yeah it fell as well... But I guess its thinngs that Im suppose to learn from. Well I love you all so much and thanks so much... I hope you all have a great celebration for my birthday tomorrrow!!! YAY!! thanks for all the pictures as well. dad and stef! Thats too funny Beckham has already learned about the best thing in the world.. Ranch! haha Love you all and I dont mean for this letter to sound bad because life is great! haha love you all I hope I feel good tomorrow I have 2 lunch dates already! haha YAY... WElpp love you all 

Love 

Elder Moon.... the birthday boy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment