Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 27 2012: Fam Bam

Hey Family
   Well this past week was... an alright week. I was SUPER sick. But im better now so thats good! I had a good Birthday I guess. The activity at the church was great! I was very pleased with the turn out. The Branch president did come of course but HEY who needs him! We had four families of investigators there and some members that absolutely loved it! Kept asking when are we going to do this again? haha so were going to do it again next week and watch the testaments! So that should be good! The members that were there talked with all the other members and told them how great it was so we were happy about that! 
   This weekend is General Conference!! YAY im super duper excited.. I dont know about you guys but it will be great! Should be fun with the parents of Jeffery. But Mom you can atleast be thankful im on my mission. You have one less thing to worry about. haha I wont be able to make the impression id would like to make because I am on my mission. haha If i was home itd be another story but we will leave Zach in charge of that haha he will do great! It should be great though! General Conference will be great as well! Sunday in between the sessions we will be having a huge baptismal service as a district! We will be having 3 baptisms that day so it should be great! We are really grateful and happy to be able to have baptisms this day. We are baptizing a family, Familia Peña. The family that we married on this past saturday! Great family. keep them in your prayers! Anywho should be a great weekend! 
   Well other then that its been rainning lots here. Kind of crazy. Rain season is already starting. Hopefully those shoes get here soon. I still have holes on the bottom of my shoes so my feet get soaked when the roads are even just a little wet! haha oh wells I love it. My toe is getting worse and worse. i keep putting alcohol on it and everything but its just really infected. I dont think its ingrown anymore just really infected I think but oh well Ill keep takin care of it and see what happens. Well I love you all and i hope you all are doing really good! I hope you all have a great Conference weekend! Listening to a living Prophet! I am real excited and know that This church is true. Keep on being great family! The Lord will bless you all!

Love 
Elder Moon


Museum that has rocks from times just after the BOM cool beans with my district


My Cake


Trying to smash my face into the cake



Almost did it



Cute




You betcha

No comments:

Post a Comment