Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 4, 2012: Fam

Hello My BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!
   Well this past week was GREAT! Any week is great when you baptize a family! Yes! It happened! It was an awesome experience! Sunday between the two sessions we baptized em at the district center! It was AWESOME! Just to make a conference weekend that much better!! I loved it! So did everyone else! WE also had 2 families of investigators there at the conference and the baptism. Yeah now they are pumped for baptism. So we will be baptizing 2 more families this month as well! Hopefully before I leave this area on the 18 But we will see.. Hah Im ready to go I think... But Sorry dont have much time.. But I will tell you that I did get my Package and it was so great! The shoes are great! Everything is great. Thank you so much. And Dad looks like your going to have to tell me about Britton and about everyones stories because only you and mom write me! haha Not to point fingers or anything...But thanks sister Julie you made my week/month with that email!... Love you alllllllllll

Love
Elder Moon

Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment