Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 17, 2012: Family

Well hello!
   This past week was a great week. My last week here in Siquinala. It was good though. Want to know why? Well because we had a baptism of course! We baptized another family! We were so blessed to be able to baptize this family. They were prepared from the beginning! Family Morales. Hno. Nery and his wife Wendy. They are awesome!! Im sad to leave them but they will be great members forever and will help this branch alot in the future. Just hope fully the branch helps them now so that they can get to the future. They are great though! So.... yeah change calls came and yep im out. Hopefully im outta the coast. Its almost winter here.. Winter means lots and lots of rain and you dont want to be in Siqui for these times because Siquinala is the 2nd place in the world that it rains the most! Crazy huh? I dont know if thats true but thats what weve heard. But do you know what else I heard........ Sheep. Anywho my poor companion will get wet. But we all do. Guatemala just rains durring the rainning time. haha Welp we will have to see what the Lord has in store for me.. Where and Who. Im excited because I know that im ready for anyone! Maybe a gringo? haha Welp Im kind of sad to leave my comp. He is awesome but Im excited for him! He will be a great missionary! We had some great times together!..

   Well im excited for Molly and Jeff. They seem pretty happy.. Watchin One Tree Hill and what not. I remember at one time that was Molly and I but know Jeff has taken his place in the fam. Thats great! Im real happy for you two. Sounds like the family is doing great! I love getting pictures from dad! thanks so much! Love the fat face photos haha! Im glad that Britton is learning from his parents in family night! haha that is awesome! The Holy Ghost is a nice spirit! Well I love you all so much! Mom keep on using that iPad.. You go gurrrl.. I love you all! I havent heard from Grandma Jake in quite sometime.. Update on my Grandmas would be great! Because they are the best!! Well I love you all and I will send some photos Now... Love you all so much! Sorry my emails arent interesting I just dont know what to write. I have cool experiences like every second but I just dont have a great mind and im not a great writter..... aha But ill be better and tell more stories! Welp love you all and  challenge you all to read the Book of Mormon. It changes lives. I had the opportunity to finish it again this past week. As it teaches in Preach My Gospel that as members we can always try Moronis promise! and also that we need to do it frequently to have our testimonies grow more and more about the Book of Mormon. I gave Moronis promise another whirl after I finished and i can say that I felt the Spirit just as strong as anytime testify of the grestness and truthfulness and also any other time  I had read the Book of Mormon! I love that book and Testify of its truthfullness too everyone I can! Its my favorite tool! I love you all and Hope to hear from you all soon!

Love 
Elder Moon







No comments:

Post a Comment