Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 10, 2012: Family

Hello My Wonderful Family!
   Well this past week was a good week. We didnt really find that many new people to teach so that wasnt too good but that was alright I guesssss. But we worked hard and did the best week could. The passed week was called Semana Santa. Its a crazy catholic week I like it better like that.. Crazy Catholic Week. haha No you gotta love em walkin around in the streets with their ninja outfits. HA My comp and I had some fun. But it was a rough week the streets always filled with just Apostasy. Solo quiero decir que adoramos a nuestro Padre Celestial y Jesucristo, no adoramos a Maria aun que fue una buena persona. Im grateful for that! But it was a fun week just no one was home. But we had a great night last night. Let me start a new paragraph and ill tell you the story.
   Last night we had a great night. Started off with a family home evening with some members and investigators. But that made us super late to our next visit. it was at 7 and we showed up at 815. But they are a great family. They are the Golden family, Fam. Morales, that showed up to church and didnt feel good in church. But its been like 4 weeks since then so were good now. Anywho we knocked on the door and they were like do you have time to talk to us still? and we were like you betcha! so we entered and got all settled and asked how they have been and they were like good... So we were about to start that the lesson and before we could Hno. Morales said Wait before you start we have some good news. So we were like okay. last time it was bad news saying that they didnt want to come to church. This time it was good news. They then told us that they have been praying like all day and that they want to be baptized this saturday!!! WHAT? haha We were so surprised. We had a goal for this saturday with them but then they just came out and said theyre ready! We were super pumped! I love this family so much! And you know how we be right? because we baptize families!!! Nosotros Bautizamos Familias! We are super excited and really happy for them. They are a blessing from the Heavens! We are so blessed. I might be leaving this area next week i will be leaving happy! and sad to leave these great new families.. Well I love you all and I will send pictures next week.. well a few today I guess... Welll I love this work and I love my master and savior Jesus Christ I am so blessed to be able to serve him in this glorias cause! I love you all and im so glad I get to call you all my family! Thank you Jake and Michelle for your letters! They made me laugh and cry haha I loved Beckham dancin and I love my mom and dad always for being so fiel. Faithful to their favorite son! ;) }

LOVE YALL

Elder Moon

Baptisim... the day of white! In between the sessions!




No comments:

Post a Comment