Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24, 2012: Family

Hey Family...

   Well I dont have much time because I still have to send in some baptismal records but I will just tell ya the details... I got Transferred.. I am now in a place called San Lucas, Sacetepequez.. Part of the Chimaltenango stake! It is a very wealthy place here in Guate. But my ward is huge. its a ward of about 300 or something 267 attended on this past sunday. One of the biggest wards in Guate.. But its great. My district.. Huge as well... 6 sisters and 4 elders hahaha its hard enough when you have 2 sisters ive heard but dont worry I have 6. 3 news that dont speak spanish. sometimes they cry to me at night.. No just kidding. Its great! Just a great opportunity for me and a large task to complete. What a blessing from the lord! My companion is a good guy. He was comps with my last comp in the CCM so he is new as well. His name is Elder Luis Castillo from El salvador as well! Good guy he just doesnt talk haha oh well. Well I will tell more next week but i love the new place im in. It just really big the bishop is AWESOME.. But in my ward I have 2 sisters they just split the area in two so there is 4 missionaries in the ward. Pretty cool. My district meetings are in Antigua so thats cool I can come to Antigua alot! But anywho I gotta goooo.. Love you all and the church is True!! thanks for the emails!! 

Love 
Elder Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment