Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 5th, 2012: Fam

Family
   Well I am in my new area! Its super difficult. I dont know ANYONE! I contacted a bishop on the bus. I was like have you ever talked to missionaries before and he was like a few.. I am a bishop of one of the wards here in chimaltenango! Haha It was funny but oh well!  I am super stressed! But we had another baptism on saturday!!  His name is  Luis Jimenez he is super awesome! Although we only taught him one thing but we were able to help him be baptized! Well I dont have much to say this week thank you for all the emails! I hope you all are doing sooo great! I feel like I need to share more things with all of you but I just dont know what!  I love life as a missionary and I am so thankful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ the chance that we get to change through repentance and baptism! this Gospel is perfect! I love the Lord and Savior. Our Master! I rely on him  for all that I do. Without Him I would be so lost!  I am so very thankful for such a great family like you all! I am so blessed to be able to call you all my family! ITs the best because we are all best friends as well!!  Thank you all so much and  Dad keep on helping your friend as much as you can!! What a great experience for you! I wish I had some experiences with the missionaries before the mission! Missionary work is the best! And we are all Missionaries forever and ever!!! Well love you all!!!!!! 

Love 
Elder Moon

camera broken but ill try to send photos 




No comments:

Post a Comment