Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May 29th, 2012: Hello

Hi Family

   Well this past week was great! We had three baptisms! It was the first time I didnt baptize a family! Oh well its still three important souls! 3 children of our Heavenly father! It was great I cant send fotos because my camera wont work but thats oka I will soon! It was a girl named Ester and her sister in law Enma. and then a little boy who was just a blessing from the Lord named Ian. It was awesome! I was very very happy! This past week was super crazy though. I couldnt even think. I had to go to my new area for three days to learn it and then we had lots of baptismal interviews in the district so it was kind of crazy but I loved it! I hope to have great success in my new area it should be great! Its going to be weird but I will have a smaller district and so less pressure!  But it should be great! My new area is Chimaltenango 1 and its pure mountain so it will be a great place maybe ill learn a bit of the mountain languages there that would be awesome its called Kachikel!  I sure hope so! it will be fun! Anywho I gotta goo Love you all and thanks for being a great family! 

Love 
Elder Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment