Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 15, 2012: Family

Hello Family

   Well it was so good to talk to you all I love you all! Julie Ann I love you more!! Welll as you can tell I am still doing just fantastic! Yesterday was a day to remember in the mission. We had a conference with Elder Amado of the seventy! WHAT AN AMAZING MAN! He is awesome. I wish he could talk in General Conference he is so awesome! His english isnt so good yet but we will see what happens! I love that man so much! WOW! It was seriously so spiritually filling. It was awesome. He talked about the doctrine and just a bunch of things and alot about having faith in Jesus Christ as well. Ive been thinking about that ever since and how much more my faith can grow. But I would like to ask all of you that read this email to write me back and share with me your testimony and faith in Jesus Christ! I would love that! Thanks so much! Well dont have much time but I love you all and hope you all have a fantastic weeek!! Keep on being a great family! Sorry it was a short email this week! Just know that Elder Amado was great! Welp Que le vaya bien! much love! 

Elder Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment