Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 22, 2012: Family

Family!

   Well I came to Internet today thinking I would have a lot of emails from everyone that wanted to share their testimonies with me! haha Nope.. Just Michelle Thanks so much Michelle I am going to print it out and read it all the time to give me inspiration to work harder everyday! You get the big PRIZE!! haha Thanks so much again. Now for the rest of you I will still wait for the emails I guess! But if you dont remember what I asked just read the last email! haha No its alright I know some of you are really busy with all of your new technology so I understand! You and your iPhones and iPads!! But HEY no BIG DEAL! Anywho I love you all n stuff! This past week was good we had conference with Elder Amado and then interviews as well! In interviews President told me that I am going to be one change more with my current comp. He says I am helping him too much that he just cant take me away from him yet. But whats happening is that in a week the Zone Leaders and us are switching areas! We are going to Chimaltenango and they are coming to San Lucas. Im staying with my comp though and we are going to their area. So its kind of sad I am already leaving this area but thats okay I guess! Chimaltenango is a great area! Its the stake as well but just different. Also my district will be reorganized so I wont have as many sisters haha! But everything will be great! Im excited but also sad to leave here already! Well I love you so much I didnt have much time today! I was busy looking at all the pictures! I love them SO Much!! Thanks dad.. and also for your letter! Well love you all!!!! This work will go on and on and on! We have 3 baptisms this weekend! YAY!! We worked hard and the Lord blessed in this short time! I love this work and my Savior! Thanks for being great familly!

Love
Elder Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment