Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 8, 2012: Family

Hello Family..
   Well first off I just want to say Happy Birthday to my brother Jake! Way to go! Proud of you!. Hope all your wildest dreams came true! Also this week Happy Mothers day! CANNOT WAIT! Its gonna be fun! Anywho this past week was good. The third week in a row that I got to stand at the pulpet to speak to the ward. I love it! My first three weeks I have been able to do that! I have really talked about the importance of working with the members and its helped alot. The members now seem like they really are willing to help. We were able to teach a brother of one of the members here and he is awesome. He grew up in Washington DC and he totally looks like he is from the mafia and talks like it but we are gonig to baptize him. He will be here in Guate for another year or so and he finally wants to hear from the missionaries. His sister is so AWESOME. She has a son also in the mission. Im not sure what happen to her husband but shes great! We had the first lesson with him on sunday and he is awesome! During the lesson he really understood great. It was really an emocional lesson. The sister is so happy and so is he. He came to church that day and loved it so things are awesome. At the end of the lesson we got him to pray and it was awesome. He couldnt finish because he was so choked up and we all felt the spirit so strong. It was awesome. We all shed some tears together. I love it. Just pray for him. his name is Fernando. He will be baptized here soon we just gotta teach him lots. But anywho it was great. Well I dont have much time but i love you all and hope all is well with the family! I love this work and this gospel. I love the lord. I am so blessed to be representing him in this glorias cause! I love you all and may God Bless!! 

Love 
Elder Moon the one and only

No comments:

Post a Comment