Friday, August 10, 2012

July 20th, 2012: Family

Dearest Family,

   Hello! How is everyone doing? I am doing great. Sorry I havent written yet. We have been super busy! I have been trying to learn everything really good and fast. usually as Secretaries we have two changes to learn everything. But I only have one. The companion I am with right now is leaving this change so I have to learn everything quick!! But things are great! I am on the computer everyday! In the Office everyday! Its great though the office group is fun. One of my best friends in the mission is here with me. Elder Jaramillo he is from Vegas and in my second change and his first change we had the dream to be in the office together! It came true! So its super great! In the office there is Me and my comp. Elder Adams. Hes from Arizona. Elder Jaramillo who is the Ex. Sec. and his comps Elder Cucuk and Elder Gregory! They are the Financial Secs. Elder Cucuk is trainning Elder Gregory how to be the new Financial Sec. Elder Gregory is from Provo. Great kid! But also we are in a trio as well. Elder Walbeck who is from sandy and went to Alta is with us too. He is sick so we have to opportunity to be with him. He has really bad headaches and might have to go home. I sure hope not because he is super great! So our house has 6 missionaries living there! ITS CRAZY!!.. Let me tell ya.. But SUPER FUN!! We have great fun and we all get along great! The APs live right next to us and I love them both. Elder Rivas from Belice. The other is Elder Trejo from Honduras. They are great as well! Its quite the crew! It is super fun though I love it.
   Advantages as a secretary.... 1 Cell phone... makes work alot easier! Both missionary work and Office work! 2 We have a truck! Drove for the first time monday! I continue to drive. Its crazy not going to lie. Guatemala is a crazy place to drive! 3 Working along side President and Hermana Brough! They put alot of trust in us! Love us more then others! haha 4 Watching talks online and reading talks! 5 Being with Gringos. and working hard! 6 We shop at a place that is just like Costco. 7 Getting mail faster then anyone. 8 Getting cookies from Sister Brough! 9 We baptize still!! 10 ITS GREAT
   Disadvantages... 1 In the office and sitting till 330 everyday. 2 Cell Phone.. Any missionary can call and just complain whenever they want! 3 Getting chewed out by President Brough more then any other missionaries... I havent yet but wull see! But its because he loves us more. 4 Not having a cocinera. Just fast food. Im gonna get fat.. hopefully not. 7 Hard to take Pdays 8 Getting used to this schedule. 9 Working in Excel.. ALOT!! 10 Being in charge of mail and pouch! 11 No studying.. But its still great!! 
   Well I am enjoying being here in the office! Its just a lot of work and a lot of missionaries depending on us and ecspecially President depending on us! Things are awesome though! As a sec. I have to enter in all the baptism forms and thats kind of boring and also im in charge of all the numbers and getting them to president and a whole bunch of others things! Im basically incharge of everyone and everything. HA not really though. Its quite fun though I enjoy it! We like to brag alot to the other missionaries of how great we are and stuff. Its funny! But I will be here for 3 changes usually its 4 but my comp right now leaves early so he kinda messes up the whole process! But thats okay! When I leave here I will only have 3 changes left! HOW CRAZY! Well I love you all and I hope that you all are doing super well and I hope you all know how much I love you!!! 

Elder Moon
Secretario
Guate Central Misión ;)   

No comments:

Post a Comment