Wednesday, September 5, 2012

July 27th, 2012: Dearest Family

Hey Family

   Well this past week was a pretty good week! I had my toe operated on again. After 6 months of walking on it was about time to take care of it. It was really nasty and gross. This time it hurt really bad to have it operated on! I wanted to cry! I have Videos and pictures I will send next this monday hopefully. Right now its on the other secretaries computer so I cant right now! But you all can see how great it is! Not really.. Its really grosss! But here in the office its going pretty good. Definately going to gain weight here so I need some tips of what I can do! I started thing morning going to the gym with the assistants so ill probably buy a monthly pass. Hopefully I dont gain too much! Dont worry I wont! I gotta start being better at what I can eat n stuff. But also its kind of hard when Presidents daughter makes homemade chocolate fudge for us. It was so good! I ate alot of it! Anywho things are good here in the office it just is alot different so I am still getting used to it! The Area is pretty great as well. I can tell we are going to have lots of success. Right now we arent having the greatest but thats because I dont think that they were working hard enough last change but now that im here we are going to have a lot of success! haha I sure hope so. I know that the Lord will bless us if we work hard and are obedient! I am very happy to be able to work here. The other secs and APs combined they have 14 baptisms this sunday! It should be a great weekend! My companion is kind of a downer but I still love him. He is just really a big air head but thats okay. I think I can stand him for a change. I just hope he can teach me better how to be a good sec. But all is well I just got to get to know the members better because no body in the ward likes him.. poor guy. But that will all change with me I cant wait to just tear this area up! haha ;) well I love you all and I hope you all are doing AMAZING! Cant wait for Molly Jane! Shes my sister! Well I love you all and I hope to be at the wedding... As a cardboard atleast vaaaa.... Welp Love yall... Missionary work is the best work! 

Happy Birthday Grandma JAKEEEE!!! WHOOOOO 60 years old! YAY!!! ;) I LOVE YOUUUU!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MOM IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST DAY EVAAAAAHH!! XOXOXOXOXOXxxooOOxOO Keep being the best mom in the whole world!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL....... Cool colors eh.
--
Elder Moon
Secretario
Misión Guate Central ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment