Wednesday, September 5, 2012

August 9th, 2012: Fam.

Hey family! 
 Just thought Id write a quick line before I head home! Im sorry didnt have time to write this week. Kind of a busy week but I love you all and im just fine! Things are great here in Guate! We found an awesome family last night that I am very happy about I feel like they will be baptized here soon... Weve only had one lesson with them but they were that positive after the first visit! I sure do love this work!! Its the greatest! Its still weird being in the office but time sure is just flying by I cant believe it! I have 15 month already! I dont know what to do to help time just slow down just a bit. It kind of makes me sad because I love my time as a missionary! I have loved all the videos you have sent. The Elders here in the office sure loved the one of Grandma Jake! It sure made us laugh! I hope you all had great birthdays!!!! I love you all and I have P day tomorrow but I might be sending some pictures and a video home. Elder Jaramillo always takes videos and we took a funny one the other day that I want to send home haha we are weird but Its funny!!!! That reminds me.. Is there a camera on the way? I sure do want a camera! Welp I love you all the church is true and i love each one of you!! Keep being great and GOD SPEED! 

Love you alllllllll

--
Elder Moon
Secretario
Misión Guate Central ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment