Wednesday, September 5, 2012

August 30th, 2012: Hello

Family! 
 
   Hey family! I am doing great! The office has been really busy! Also we have been working really hard outside of the offie! I feel really tired! But I know it will all pay off! We have for baptismal dates for this week but when we visited them last night we could tell that satan had been working really hard with them and so they are having some doubts! Thats okay though. If they didnt have any Id be worried soo.. im worried any of the ways! But all we can do is pray pray pray! Thats exactly what im going to do! YAY! Yall should too! I sure do love the mission! It just full of ups and downs! I couldnt be happier. I really love this work with all my heart! My companion Elder Walbeck is still sick with his headaches and it makes me sad because i just want him to feel better. I hope all of you can pray for him because I dont want him to go home. Cant believe that I already have 16 months in the mission! It is really passing way too fast! So gotta make them worth it! This month of september we have the goal as a mission to baptize 300. That is ALOT. That will set the new record for out mission! The Mission already had 120 baptismal dates for september! Its so great! We are working so hard and i know that we are going to be able to do it! hopefully I can do my part and find lots and lots to baptize!! Well i gotta go but i love you all just a quick note! ill write more next week! PRAY for our baptisms this sunday love you all!""

Elder a. r. Moon

--
Elder Moon
Secretario
Misión Guate Central ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment