Wednesday, September 5, 2012

August 16th, 2012: Family

Dearest Family,
  
   HELLOOO... Well how is everyone doing?? I sure hope good!! I am doing great! The work is going good and so is the office. Changes is next week. Its cool because we already 
know them all before everyone else! We knew last saturday. Kind of funny because everyone tries to call and ask to know them but we cant say a word! This coming week will be a crazy one but it sure will be fun. After changes it will be only 4 of us in the house so that will be nice and different! Elder Walbeck will be staying and he will be staying with me in the office I am so happy!! I love him! It will be nice not to be in a trio anymore! We have the Stake president and his family in our ward and its super great! Every Monday night we have family night there and we always bring families that are investigating the church and it is always so amazing! And great food of course! They are the greatest family! I love this area! We have a great family that will be baptized here soon. The family Lopez they are great! A family of 6 all above 8 so that will be awesome if we can help them enter the waters of baptism! Pray for them PLEASE! We are working so hard with them. This week we are really working hard to get over 50 lessons. Its kind of hard as an office elder but we are going to do it! its going to be awesome! I know that will help us with our goals that we have in september! We have a huge goal in september that we are going to achieve! We have put the goal to baptize 300! That is ALOT. The most the mission has ever done is 227 in January! We are going to kill it though and get it in september! I just know it! I have been able to go on fun/long car rides with President Brough! It sure is fun to be able to talk to him. I learn so much from him! I was able to have my interview as well and that went really well. He truly is an inspired man! I love it! 
   Yesterday we were able to take a Pday as an office and it was super duper fun!! We all went to the ZOO and we alot of videos and pictures I will send some today! The monkeys were the best part! One of them touched Elder Walbeck and its the funniest video! Ill send that to you all. We all had a ball! But it was a great zoo we were all very pleased! There were a lot of people there n stuff as well!! We saw tigers and lions and monkeys and bears and giraffes and all types of cool birds and animals it was fun! The funny thing was was when we would walk by people they would look at us 6 gringos instead of the animals! IT was funny!! But we were kind of screaming like little girls and just having the times of our lives but thats okay! After the zoo we went to work and my companion got hit by a car! It was really scary but after really funny. He got hit fell down jumped back up super mad and the person tried to get out of the car to help but he just slammed the door on him! haha it was nuts but he was fine! Just super mad at the car! Also like a week ago I saw two motorcyles hit each other so me and my comp went and helped. Elder Walbeck pulled one motorcycle off a guys leg. That guy was a little hurt. The other two that didnt have helmets werent hurt but just left when the medics got there. Guatemala is crazy! Where I come from thats not legal! Oh well! But its been quite the adventure with Elder Walbeck! I love the kid! 
   Welp I hope all of you are just enjoying the time together! I sure do love being a missionary! It is the greatest thing I have ever done! Bringing souls unto Christ! I sure hope to serve my Lord and Savior until the end! I love this work! I love all of you and I am so excited for Molly Jane and Jeffery and hope to see lots of pictures and videos!! I love them all!!! Well I love you all family and Keep on being great!!! Welp the church is true and dont yall forget it!! 

1.. Before the fun 
2.. After the fun 
3.. At Presidents waiting to see changes
4.. Taxi ride. Not aloud in my country
5.. Just like any other day in the office!
6.. Elder Trejo and I
7.. The Zoo

Love..

--
Elder Moon
Secretario
Misión Guate Central ;) 








Fun At The Zoo







No comments:

Post a Comment