Monday, August 29, 2011

August 22, 2011: HOLAAA

Hello How is everyone? I sure hope just doin dandy! I am doing pretty good over here in Guatemala. I had some pretty bad Bu this passed week but I think im over it now. Bu is the runs/ diarreah haha ANYWHO... It was a pretty great week! Our Zone leaders gave us the Challenge to find a family everyday of this passed week. So we tried.. Started off the week with finding a family monday tuesday and wednesday which are usually the hard days to find people so we were pumped to find families these first three days.. Thursday Friday and Saturday citas fell like rain here and looks like in provo too! But we had great lessons those days with other investigadors. Saturday was Elder Nielsons birthday and so it was a fun day we woke up and made creps and then took a bunch of pictures funny ones then that night our most wonder family who we love so much threw him a suprise party thing it was super funny! I forgot my camera but I will send pictures next week! They are great! Sunday was a great day! I love Sundays they always seem like the best days for the work! I love it! But then this past week it rained like crazy and both our umbrellas broke so.. WE GO SOAKED haha it is crazy rain here but its great! Baby Alexandria is super duper cute!! Good work Stef.. and i guess Zach haha but She looks tiny! She is too cute! I love the pictues! Thanks I love to get pictures! And thanks mom I was wondering where Zac Hayward got his call thats crazy and he leaves the same time as Jerry? Well I love you all and I hope all is well foreveryone! I love you all so much! We have a great family progressing Family Donis so keep them in your prayers cause they live with her mom and everytime we leave she just calls us liars and just rips on us a bunch but they are a great family and came to church yesterday and loved it so Im excited for them! Remember, my wonderful family, do the simple things! They really are just the simple things yet so powerful!! Go to church! Read, and Pray! Its really that simple and things in life will be even more amazing! It will be easier to choose the right and Joy will fill your hearts because of the truthfullness of this Gospel and of this true church! Truly is the same perfect church that Christ established when we walked the earth! Oh how I love you all and pray for you all daily! Much love!!! Pictures next week! ;)
 
Love,
Elder Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment