Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29, 2011: HOLA

Hello my beautiful family!
I love you all so much and just want to Thank you all for everything youve done for me! I cant truly feel the power of your prayers! I have been really thinking and studying about prayer this past week. I Love to pray. I just realized how great it really is. At times we kind of go through the motions. I admit it. Im guilty. But how great it really is when we focus more in our prayers. Like it says in moronis promise we need a Corazon sincero.. a sincere heart in english and verdadera intencion.. true intention... I dont know what it says in english but EVERTIME we pray we need to pray with all we got! Pray with all our hearts! Because prayer is awesome! It is an opportunity to talk and converse with God. and if we listen and ponder while we pray he is always there listening to us. I love it! and i hope you all love prayer as much as me. Its kind of weird lately I have been obsessed with Prayer! I love it.. ANYWHO.. im doing amazing and I love my mission. We had interviews this passed week and they were great! President Brough is AMAZING! He is just such a great man! Filled with love! He is awesome! Interviews are so great with him. He gives such good advise and just leaves me to ponder things for weeks after that are just so great! I love it. But we had a cool lesson with a member this past week id like to share really quick because id like to send some pics. Anyway. theres a family we have been teaching and The dad is a member the rest arent he was baptized when he was 17 and got his call to go on his mission then had to go to the army hasnt gone back since he is now like 40ish. Anywho this recent convert/member was with us and after we taught lesson we asked her to share something and she bore the most awesome testimony ever! The spirit was so strong such a great lesson but first a little background. She was an Evangelist I dont know what their called but theyre really stubborn religious people Evangelios... any who the mom of this family and her went to the same chuch of the Evangelists... And so they knew each other!  it was cool but anyway she bore her testimony and she said something that was just awesome. she said The things ive been searching for in the Evangelio church for all my life i found in the lds church in days.. It was awesome!! anyway I love you all and hope all is well! I love to get pictures n stuff! And i love you all I have 3 minutes to send some pictures... Love you alllll!!
 
Con Amor
Elder Moon. The One and Only ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment