Monday, August 15, 2011

August 8, 2011: HI;)

Hello
How is everyone doing? I hope good! Because I sure am! The mission is pretty great! I love it! This past week was a great week! Well besides the fact that our trio buddy Elder Dardon left yesterday for Peru. Elder Nielson and I are going to miss him! haha At first i didnt want it but then we all became best friends.. At first he didnt talk at all then we broke him out of his shell and he became as crazy as us. haha it was great but its all good he will be a great missionary in Peru. Sounds like you have had some good marriages? Thats great... I bet the flowers were just amazing! Anywho thats pretty great! Quick question... Is Molly Jane alive and well or are you guys hiding something from me? Im kinda curious... But HEY no big deal right... well kinda... Anywho... We have a fecha with Juan Alberto on the 21st... pretty great! I cant wait. He is a great guy. We had a pretty good week this past week.. We found 4 new families and 13 new investigators. It was a pretty solid week. But Saturday was probably the roughest day ever! Nobody wanted anything from us.. It was so weird we were just super down.. About ready to go home at like 830. Decided to knock one more door and before we even knocked a man answered and said did you knock? and we were like we were about to.. haha It was kinda weird but then hes like well... come on in.. So we went in and taught his family hopefully this family has some great potential! A mom and dad with their 3 children.. Great stuff.. Anyway how is the family? I loved the family pictures everyone is just growing right up! Kinda crazy! haha But Elder Nielsons Brother got married on saturday and for the wedding they had a cardboard cut out of him.. It was funny! Yeah I took the picture so i was pretty much a part of the wedding.. But yeah he was kinda bummed because his brother didnt wait just one more month for him to come home. haha But time sure is flying by. Ive already been in the field for one change! Thats crazy. Seems like just yesterday i entered! But this wednesday is Change meeting so we will be getting new zone leader and also a new AP. Tomorrow for our Zone leaders last pday we are going to a turf legit soccer field and playing a game. It will be legit! haha Im excited! Well I hope all the fam is good? Rain is crazy makes big Rivers in the streets. My shoes you ask.. lets just say they were made for dry weather haha o well I best be getting used to wet socks. I would use my boots but you never know if its going to rain that day or not... so its annoying. I wore my boots and it didnt rain. The next day i didnt rained like crazy haha oh well! Not sure what to do. Then also I think president just made a rule about boots and so im not sure if mine qualify or not.. :/ oops.. HAPPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTON TOMORROW!!!! YAYA!! What a stud! Tell him I love him and there will be something in the mail prolly for him.. I hope soon havent sent it yet but i will! And Also I would like to have a list or like something with everyone around my age serving and the mission they are in or are going to.. You could prolly give that assignment to Jeremiah or something and tell him to write me!! WELL Love you all and will hopefully send some pictures next week! Welp cya later..
 
Con Amor
Elder Moon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment