Thursday, November 17, 2011

November 14, 2011: Hola

Aloha,

Well how is everyone? I sure hope good! I am doing just great! My new area is great! I felt a little rushed last week so I didnt really explain very well. But my new area is Siquinala, Esquintla but im in the zone of Santa Lucia. This area is HUGE! But its okay I like big areas. Gives me lots of people to work with. Im excited to be here. My companion is Elder Jimenez. He is from Guatemala. From Zona 1 in the Capital. His house is in the North Mission. President asked me if I would help him finish his mission successful.. And he said and how do you do that? He said.. BAPTIZE! So thats exactly what we are going to do! Here in the coast it is hard to have baptisms apparently... But were going to baptize! I have the faith. Another thing that president told me in that interview was he said that he knows my future for the next 4 changes. He said he knows already who i will be with and where and what.. He said it was kind of weird but he said he already knows. I thought that was interresting. Well I know Ill be here in Siquinala with Elder Jimenez for 2 changes but he said he knows the two after too. Kinda cool.. President Brough is an amazing man. He is truly guided by the Lord everything he does is always by the guide of the spirit! But hey im glad to be here. I really hope that we can have some success to help Elder Jimenez end on a good note! Hes a great missionary. He just hasnt really let the mission become a life changing experience for him. I kinda think is been hard for him. For me atleast I thinks its hard for him because he is so close to home. But I want to help him change his view on the mission and so hopefully I can help him out. 

Well another thing that is kind of weird here in the coast is that it isnt a ward. Its a branch. So my first sunday was kinda crazy. But it was great haha. I love my branch. Everyone is so great. It was fast sunday so I had the opportunity to bare my testimony! I bore my testimony on the obra misional. Told them that we need to work together in the mission work and that we can have more success if we do. It was a great opportunity for me to start on a fast sunday. I also found out that alot of the members here are really willing to work with us! So I think it will be great to be able to work with the members here! I am really excited to be here. I love this work and I am so lucky to be able to be a missionary here in Guatemala. Missionary work is the greatest work ever! It will never fail. I love all of you so much and i hope you all know how true this church is and how it is the ONLY true church in the world! I think the biggest change for me here in the mission field has been seeing how MANY other churches there really are. Its really kind of sad. In Utah well we only know of one and we are so lucky! Well I love you all so much and love my savior and I am so happy I can be a representative of him here in guatemala. MUCH MUCH LOVE!! Keep on being the best family ever! and always remember CTR! ;) hahaha 

ADIOS

Con Amor
Elder Moon

Familia Chavez and I.. Playing some football the night before I left! HAHA Family Chavez was my family propia in Villa Nueva oh how i love them!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment