Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October 31, 2011: Family


Hello my family!
 
How is everyone doing? Well Im doing better. I sat my comp down and made him talk to me and we worked somethings out. Things have been better. I now realize that his angry face is normal. But when hes angry he doesnt change. so you just cant really tell.. HAHA.. Well im not going to lie. I love Halloween.. I miss Halloween with my family. alot! Tonight in my area is suppose to be kinda crazy! They shut down the whole main road and there is just tons of people in the streets I guess. So i guess im ready for that. My family that i love here Familia Chavez are all really sad. They DO NOT want me to leave. But I will find out tonight if im staying or going sooo.. Pray for me haha! But at the same time it will be hard to leave this area. I love everyone in this area its great! Anywho things are good here and hopefully tonight will be fun.. But i dont know my comp says we cant have fun. ZERO FUN SIR... Well all i can say is Molly... say hi to Vaughan for me haha thats too bad they arent telling you when he is coming home. Just try to guess. he left the 11th of November so hes still got a week or two.. haha Well Im gonna send some pictures. so its kind of short love yall and hope all is well with the family!! Much love
 
Love
Elder Moon 

No comments:

Post a Comment