Monday, October 24, 2011

October 24, 2011: HELLO

Hello my beloved familly. How is everyone doing? Well.. Im doing good. Any week is good when you have a baptism. I had the opportunity to baptize Hna Sylvia and her daughter Monica. I thought my comp was going to baptize one of them but he didnt bring his clothes. Yeah hes great. Hes had a enough with me. He freaked out at me on saturday. But no big deal right? Just pray for me. I need to leave this change. I will know in a week from today. If not... I really dont know what im going to do! Keep on workin hard I guess. Well I hope everyone is doing well. Send my love to Erin and Sara. That is really really sad. Anywho the baptism went really well. It was a special day for them. It was good. Made me happy. Elder Nielson and I found them in our first change so I was really happy to see them be baptized and help them haha. The father, Edenilson, is like my best friend he is so dope. He always writes me letters that say how greatful he is for helping him find the gospel again and he is just super awesome! So funny so we always joke around and stuff and then we try to joke around with my comp and he just gets offended. haha oops.. Things are good. Still loving life as a missionary. I know that this is just part of the mission and this too shall pass like Grandpa Jake used to say.. says mom... haha I love it. I love to picture in my mind mom at disneyland right now... It just makes me laugh... I hope I get some pictures. Well I hope all is going well with the family. I love you all and hope you know that I love this work. and I know the work of the Lord will never FAIL nor will it ever stop. All I know is that we are here to prepare and so we can live together as a family FOREVER. And im so greatful I have such a great family. Families are a big part in this plan and im so happy that we can be so united and love each other always.. I love you all and hope to see some more pictures soon! mucho love.. loves loves loves... SEND MY LOVE TO EVERYONE WHO IS WORTHY OF IT... haha

Elder Moon


No comments:

Post a Comment