Monday, October 10, 2011

October 10, 2011: Hey

Hello my family,
How are things going for everyone? I hope good! Im doing.... alright.. but at the same time im doing amazing! I love my mission and am learning things daily. Its hard with my companion though I dont like it at all Im not going to lie. I dont know why. He is so double sided. I cant stand it. But I dont want to complain. I am just trying to learn from him. A thing i try to tell him is that we teach people not lessons. He just does the same contact with every person same lesson with every person. Kinda drives me crazy. He doesnt trust me either so do I ever get to talk.... no he never gives me time I always have to cut him off haha he gets mad but I dont know what else to do.... But hey Im happy! I love my mission and love the members in my area. Its really funny the members try to joke with my comp and he just doesnt do jokes I find it hilarious but he just has the roughest personality. haha oh well Im trying to take the good qualities he has. Not the bad. Its hard not to be down in the dumps though sometimes. But we are trying to work on our relationship. I hope haha but anywho I love all of you and I dont mean to complain. I love him and love this work. Its great. I just love divisions that much more haha Well we have Conferencia de Zona this wednesday with Elder Martino so that will be good Im excited for that! We hopefully will have a baptism on the 23rd but its gonna need some prayers. haha Hermana sylvia and her daughter. They still dont feel prepared enough but I know they are ready! I sure hope we can help them feel ready. Other then that we are working hard and trying to find people to teach but its just weird how Elder Ortega works. Not a smart worker.. Hard worker but not a smart worker. I am trying to make things better and help organize and be smarter in our work but he does what he wants because hes got 20 months a district leader.. I have not even 6.. haha He knows all right? Oh well just gotta keep on working hard. Other then that things are great! Sorry I never said much about the stuff you sent me! I loved all of it. The beef jerkey was perfect for conference and the hand sanitizer I love them so much haha so does everyone else all the little kids just want some haha they love it too and of course I share so they have gone fast but i still have bunch left. haha I love it. The cookies were perfect! The sun flower seeds keep me awake during studies haha thats good! The mints were way good! The shoes are better but im gonna save them for special occaciones so I can have some good shoes but these other shoes are just breaking down fast. haha oh well! poprocks are great! haha thanks so much again! Well I love you all and Pray for you all morning and Night! I loved the pictures and would love more I love my family so much and love to show you all off. Everytime I see these little niños I just think about my little niños haha I miss so much! I love you all though and just keep praying! Spanish is better still really rough but better. Pray that my comp may talk with me and walk with me and help me with spanish so that i can become better at speaking! haha Hope all is good for you all! Remember that this church is true! I wish you all could see all these false churches down here Its crazy how many and how apostasy they are haha but its sad when people compare the church of jesus christ of latter day saints to these other churches. Its sad. People have hard times going to our church because we dont have a band that plays and we dont jump up and down and scream to our songs. Its sad but Thats why we are here to help these people understand the truth! I love these people andlove this area. I love all of you and hope to hear from you all soon! Much love and prayers!
 
Love
Elder Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment