Monday, October 17, 2011

October 17, 2011: Hi

I love my family.

How is everyone doing? I sure hope good... Me... Well... Im hangin in there! We have a baptism this sunday YAY Hna Sylvia Hernandez and her daughter Monica. They are great! Im excited.. Its been a long journey but a great one. They are awesome I love this family. We thats great you went to Marshalls homecoming.. Great kid. Great missionary he was... yoda.. Well this is the week for the conference with Elder Martino not last week but I am excited! I talked to the zone leaders this morning and they told me they hooked me up. Well not hooked me up but the report they gave president was pure and true about my comp and I so I think im outta here sooo two more weeks of this  I CAN DO IT haha but its been rough. But if i stay.. Not sure what im gonig to do but i know that i will be able to do it! I love my area. but even some of the members are having troubles with my comp and the members here are so awesome but que mi importa... Well I love you all and sorry this week was kind of short. Just not much to say.. haha but Im loving life as a missionary! I know that being with this comp is only going to make me stronger and better missionary. Well I love this work and can truly feel your prayers. they have been helping. I truly am blessed! Well I love you all! Thanks for everything! Have fun in Disneyland mom! hahaha Thats awesome! LOVE YOU ALL AND PRAY FOR YOU ALL N STUFF! 

Love 

Elder Moon

The one and only... 

No comments:

Post a Comment