Monday, October 3, 2011

October 3, 2011: Hola

Well hello my family...
Conference was the GREATEST! I loved every minute of it and just soaked it all in took 21 pages of notes to look at until the lihona comes out next month! haha Super great though. It went by super duper fast though.. Way too fast But it was totally worth it! Thats good you got to see Elder Nielson. I love him and will be forever greatful for him! Beckham looks good in that jersey haha I thought they were pretty cool so i had to get them! I hope we all realized this passed conference the inportance of the Book of Mormon.. We need to feast daily from its teachings and it will be much easier for us to endure to the end! I loved Elder Callisters talk. It was probably my favorite! But they were all super great! I loved them all. President Monson was just crazy as ever we were all just dying laughing! haha Elder Holland really threw all the aaronic Priesthood holders for a whirl! We do need more missionaries that is for sure! I loved his talk too. I just loved conference all together! It was good to get a quick break from my comp.. I hate to say that but it was good.. haha I love my comp. we work hard. Hes just not lovin the big guy. He doesnt like to laugh and joke and smile so its really hard for me. because thats all I do!!!!!!!! How can I stop that? I cant right? I hope he doesnt take it from me.. But things will get better! I just wish he would let me speak sometimes... He loves to talk though... haha and sing.. Loud.. so it scares the spirit away and really tone def.. haha okay Im done i love him. I just got to adjust. Its just really different now. haha But thats okay Things will be good we work hard and thats all I want outta of him! Im surprised no one said anything about the tabernacle!! or is this old news?? I was in AWE!! I couldnt believe my ears!!! I was so excited to hear that! The Lord surely had things in store with that building. So many memories there! I love it. Stake conference there and all those great things now.. when i get home... I can get married there.. But lets pray that I will be home before its dedicated I would love to be there! I am so excited for that! I Love it two temples in provo! SO great! Im still in awe... I was the most surprised one there though. My zone leader.. who i love so much and talks like a hick even when he speaks spanish.. about started to cry when he said Star Valley, Wyoming. We had just had divisions and he told me all about his little community. haha I asked so what city do you live in? he said oh I dont live in a city.. Its called a community haha it was hilarious but he said a bunch of these little communities make up star valley. Then when they announced that he was so shocked! He was like i dont think you realize how small that place is.. ha ha it was hilarious! We were all just lovin it! haha BUt it was definately a great conference weekend. The Gringo room was great! Loved it! We have a fecha meta for a family 15 of octubre so pray for Sylvia and Monica Hernandez. The father is already a member was baptized when he was 17. named Edinilson almost Elder Nielson haha but he is so awesome I love him. when we first found him he was like yeah im a member.. I think haha then like the 3 visit with them he was like look what I found and it was a note book with his testimony and the missionaries that baptized him and just his life and how great it was being a member! Brought back so many memories and now he remembers it all and Love s church once again! He is so awesome he wrote Elder Nielson and I letters and just always thanks us for bringing him back. He had his mission call and everything to Nicuragua Sur but couldnt go cause he had to enter the army and in the army completely forgot about the church but now he is super great. Now were just trying on getting his daughter and his wife baptized! Hes great though we went and got him for Priesthood session and he loved it! I love that family I sure hope we can prepare them for the 15th she keeps saying she doesnt feel ready but we will try our best to get here there! Great family! We just got to stress prayer. Prayer is the only way we can get prepared.. But sorry about this horrible grammar I hope im making sense I just feel like I have no time! Well I love you all and hope to hear from you all soon! LOVE YOU ALLL and Miss you ALLL!
Adios

Love
Elder Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment