Monday, November 21, 2011

November 21, 2011: Happy Thanksgiving

IM THANKFUL FOR...... Well my family, Both of my grandmas! Grandma Jake because she always writes me alot and her letters are super great and funny and I love to get letters. Grandma Moon because she always is so loving and loves to feed me OREOS... I have the best grandmas in the world.. My Mom and Dad. My Mom because of her strong testimony and the love she has for her children. My dad because of the great example he has always been in holding the preisthood worthly and the friend that he is to everyone. My Brother Jake and his beautiful family. Jake for his happiness and his will to do anything for anyone who needs it. His wife Michelle because she likes to have fun and cares for everyone not only because shes a nurse. and Britton because hes crazy cat and just a baller. And Brinley? cause shes going to be super cute. haha My brother Zach and his beautiful spanish family. Zach because he always there to make people happy and can always help us laugh. Stef because she is an example to us all when we need to choose the right. Beckham because he has cute face and hair and is my chancho. Lexi because she is super cute and will love her Uncle AL forever!! Julie Ann Because She is easy to love and when we need something she will help! Molly Jane because she is just and angel/Princess/ everyones best friend!
Well these are just a few reasons why Love you all and am so thankful for my family! Im thankful to know that we can be together forever! Families really can be together forever and I just love you all so much and hope you have a great thanksgiving! Most of all I am thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the opportunity I have to be a missionary here in Guatemala! This church is perfect this gospel is pure! The Church is true and there is nothing more true on the is earth! This work will never die and I am so thankful for this work it is the best part of my life right now! I love you all and hope you know im thankful for you all!! Our family is the greatest! Hope well can always love one another! Love you all and hope all is well. Things are great for me! Keep on keeping on familia! 

HAHA 

LOVE YOU ALL

Elder Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment