Friday, December 2, 2011

November 28, 2011: Hello

Family,

Hola como estan? MUY BIEN...First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER JULIE ANN! I hope it was all you ever wanted and more! I hope you know I love you soooo much and hope my letter gets to you. I sent it to home. Sooo get it from mom and dad! YAY! Well I love you all and sounds like your thanksgiving was really great? haha with sickness... And some family. ;) Cool beans! I had a good Thanksgiving my comp and I ordered Pizza and I made us some mashedpatatoes they were good but just didnt mix well with pizza. I can tell you what I really missed was STUFFING!! Mmm I love stuffing perhaps next year. haha Another thing I missed alot.. Playing football. Good ol turkey bowl and well I just miss Football. The real kind non of this Football fake kind the one you play with your foot haha. Well I love the mission. Also there is been some changes to our P'day. P'day has been changed to Monday. So we will now be writing every tuesday. So that will be a little different but maybe some more time for you all to write me more! haha Too bad to hear about everyone being sick! Sounds like Beckham did work... Atta babe Ham.. ;) Good to hear Grandma is doing well! Shes a warrior we all already know that. Nothing can phase her! HAH Well this Change has gone by really fast we are already in semana 5 so gotta keep working hard. This might be my first change with out a baptism.. Thats too bad but when I came I had nothing to work with! We had no investigators and still have few but thats okay we are going to have a great next change! My companion is counting the days til he goes home so hes not wanting to work more and more everyday but im going to push him hard! I think hes starting to get mad at me a bit but thats okay NO BIG DEAL! This next week we have our Christmas, two day, P'day! It should be fun. Monday we have service project in the morning after is just a couple hours of playing sports n stuff. After we have a feast and President said a spiritual devotional that we will never forget! We all think Someone is coming like Pres. Uchtdorf because the temple dedication is so close. Im really excited to see what it is. It should be great But I love you all and hope you all are doing well! I love this Gospel and I am so lucky to be able to teach people this perfect gospel! I am also so lucky to have such a great loving family! I love my family so much and love this work. Serving as a full time missionary my testimony has grown ALOT! It will continue to grow each day! The blessings I have in my life right now are tremendous! I love you all and miss you all too! MUCH LOVE and MANY PRAYERS FROM THIS GUY... 

Con Amor

Elder Moon


Purè da papa y Purple drink in my cup.

Guapo Guapo Guapo..

Thanksgiving dinner

Lago Atitlan.. Guate is amazing yeah I know... We went two weeks ago for Pday with the zone

No comments:

Post a Comment