Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December 20, 2011: Hello

Merry Merry Christmas! WOW how time flies? I know right.. Well it will be a weird one without the Family! But HEY! no Big Deal! Ill just be here in Guatemala with my Guatemalan companion and families! Good ol Navidad you betcha! Well My companion gets more and more baggy every day. Baggy or Trunky or whatever you call it. Ask the boys Im sure they know the mission terms. Its been kind of rough for me not going to lie! But I love the Challenge. Love this work! We have goals as a mission to baptize 204 souls in January Mosiah 18:16 And right now we just had 3 baptismal dates fall! Its a little frustrating. But Its okay. We gotta just keep doing our best and the Lord will bless! Well I sure do love my family! I hope you all are doing wonderful! Thanks for the pictures Jake and Michelle! Britton looks like a baller in his jersey. Brynlee bear is GORGEOUS! Good work Team! My nieces and nephews are just angels and I wish I could just squeeze them all! I have a good story to tell about some of my letters that I received so remind me to tell you story about the letters in case I forget when we talk on the phone haha. Its great. Thanks for being the greatest family ever! I hope that you all know how much I love you! My testimony of this work and this gospel grows more and more each day! It can not be shaken either. Its been tried by some great Guatemalan preachers but even they dont stand a chance! haha Well Happy holidays to all and I sent some letters home so let me know if you get them! I sure hope so. But you never know with this mail service. WELP love you all and Pray for you all daily! oh yeah real quick. my comp and I were a part of a Families gift exchange we drew names and all that Jazz it was pretty great! I love that family. Family Gonzales is their name and this saturday we will be with them helping them cook tamales and all the Guatemalan food for Christmas so that will be fun. Saturday here is when they feast and we have like 5 feast invitations and so I will be really fat by sunday! haha LOVE YOU ALL!!!! HO HO HO n stufff! 

Loves from Santa
Elder Moon tambien

No comments:

Post a Comment