Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 27, 2011: HOla

Well It was such a blast to talk to you all on Christmas! I hope you all had such a FANTASTIC Christmas! I love you all so much. Dont worry mom the phone call didnt make me homesick. It was a good talk but a little too short. I loved it though! Thanks for everything aswell. Good call on the tuna because thats all I have been eating lately. I found out thats a great meal for me at night tuna out of the can.. haha I love it! Everything is perfect! I think tonight Ima cook us some mashed patatoes with chicken and gravy so that will be good! Well This past week was great in the work of the Lord we found some great new investigators that will hopefully progress! I love to find new investigators. Those who search, find. Those who find, teach. Those who teach, Baptize! Gotta do all of the steps and the Lord will bless us! Well Im still eating tamales for lunch and dinner so Im still not over the tamale rage but thats okay I think I can do It! Just good be diligent in my tamale eating! haha At times I think im too nice and always say yes to seconds and fouths when I really want to say no! haha Well I love you all and hope you all are doing well! Have a Happy new year!!! 2012 here we come! End of the world!! WOW that came fast.... Well I love you all and love dads pedicure!! HAHA Well I love this work and I love the Lord. Thank you all for you love and prayers! I really feel like im a loved missionary! Thanks for everything! And lucky jeremiah got to skype I dont think we will ever skype. Equador is probably rich. haha WEll Much love and prayers! thanks for everything! Sorry this is so short! I always forget things i want to say in my letters but I just read a joke on my laughy tafy rapper Id like to share.... What washes up on small beaches.......................................................... microwaves... I had a good laugh.. hope you all do too! 

Love 

Elder Moon




No comments:

Post a Comment