Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December 5, 2011: GO JAZZ..

Hey Fam
Well this past super P'day Christmas was AMAZING. It was really just wonderful! Our zone was with two different zones and then President and his wife and daughter. We started off the day (monday) having to wake up really early to get to the capital by 9. When we got there we got our service assignments. I got luck and just painted a little appartment. It was fun and great to get some painting in. haha At 1 We went back to the stake center to eat a little McDonalds and then we played games and just had fun for a bit. at like 5 we got dressed into our mission clothes and ate dinner. It was great food! some nice carne asada n stuff, Chapìn style.. after we started our fast. We all fasted so that we can achieve our goal of the month of january. Our goal is to have 204 baptisms in that month. After that we had a devotional. It was really great! First watched a movie called 17 Miracles. It was a really great movie. If you havent seen it you probably should and perhaps with the ward dad. Its really great movie. Its about the pioneers. The Willie hand cart company. Its a real tear jerker. I dont think there was an eye dry during that movie. It was great. It really brought the spirit. After Hermana Brough bore her testimony in which her spanish is getting really good! I love it! After President talked about Christmas and alot about Jesus Christ and how we need to remember the mission of Jesus Christ at Christmas not only the birth. And about the things he suffered for us. and how he really felt everything we go through. It really made me realize I can do a lot more. In that movie its crazy to see all the thing they suffered. We really have it good as members in these days. At times I feel like things are hard for me. When compared to the pioneers I dont have anything hard. And really I need to always have our Savior on my mind and everything he did for us. At times we forget about him. Still do the things we should but days pass without even thinking about the things we have because of him or the things he did for us. It was really an amazing night. We then topped it off this morning with going to the temple. It was a great 2 day event. Now its time to take the spirit that we have right now and go and work! I love this gospel and I love our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I hope we can really focus on Him this year for Christmas and have the true happiness Christmas can bring! I love my family so much and I love this Gospel. Everything we have is because of this Gospel and we need to give everything we have back. I love this work! Being a missionary.. there isnt a better calling in the church. Love you all. and Jingle Bells n stuff.. I sure miss the cold in this season. I dont how jake does it. LOVES and PRAYERS from GUATEMALA.. ;)

Love 

Elder Moonnn

No comments:

Post a Comment