Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December 13, 2011: YAY

YAY!!! New BABY GIRL!! Happy Birthday!! WOOO What a surprise! That is super great! She looks super cute and chubby! Love her already! What a Cutie.. I am proud to be an Uncle again haha WOWZERS... Cute little Brynlee.. Well that just made my week! I am so happy! Well I hope all is well with everyone! Jake and Michelle Congrats I hope she is wonderful and Britton be nice! haha 
 Well the mission is super great! I love it! Changes are on wednesday and Im staying with my companion of course. So it will be a great change with him. If I can get him to work a little harder! And I can! It will be great! I feel bad I meant to say Happy Anniversary two weeks ago to mom and dad but I forget things some times. Well for the Christmas call I can do it the 24th or the 25th and you can help me decide! I dont know which will be better... or when. But the day of my companion can call you and tell you when i will call.. or I can cause he doesnt speak english. So let me know next week and I will call the day of to confirm! I am super excited. I am going to ask president this week if I will be able to call Jake and Michelle and talk for atleast 10 minutes or something but we will see. I hope everyone is having a great Christmas season. Jake and Michelle already got their present and more so thats super great! I wanted to send a Christmas card and photo home but I live too far from the foto place so I was a little bummed but thats okay maybe next year.. haha It seems like people arent even getting my letters anyway. and Ive been told that people have sent me letters but I havent gotten them. So thats kind of sad. But oh well.
 There is a girl in my district that goes home this week. She is from Equador and her brother is serving in the same mission as Jeremiah so she is taking a letter for me to send to him through the package she is going to send to her brother. So that will be great! hopefully he gets it! Well I love this work and I love all of you! I hope the new baby is just wonderful she looks it already! Great to have pictures. Thanks for everything and I love you ALL!!

MUCH LOVE AND PRAYERS FROM GUATEMALA

Elder Moon


PS I sent the picture of zach and I kissing to Jeremiah cause I didnt have any others to send. He will have a great laugh... LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLL

My district. I had to sit in the chair cause i was too tall... haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment