Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 3, 2012: Family

Hola
Well Hello my family! How is everyone doing? I sure hope good! Im doing great! Weve been working hard down here! Its been pretty great! We will hopefully have 2 people ready for baptism at the end of this week! I really and hoping and praying! Keep on praying for us We can feel the prayers! I love you all so much! And your prayers help so much! I really feel blessing being poured out on me every single day! I love it! Being a missionary is awesome! Well Happy New Year!!!!!! Crazy that 2011 is over and now we are starting 2012! The end of the world!! OH NO!! haha Well its been real hot here in the coast! But gotta love it! Guess I gotta get used to it because i think ill be here til April.. I hope not but oh well!! David emailed me and his mom sent him boomarangs for Christmas and he said that he started a war in his Christmas party and he paid the price haha Ended up in a chilean hospital with a busted open eye. Get on my email if you want to see the picture its pretty funny! Thanks for the pictures dad! Looks like you all had some fun at the farm house for Christmas! Alex is B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!! She looks like her eyes are going to be lighter. ojos claros haha that awesome! I still think she looks like Molly Jane.. haha But she is quite the cutie.. Molly is as well! Well I love to see pictures so feel free to send them! haha Great stuff! Well I love this work and it doesnt get old! Its a new adventure everyday! My comp tells me how its just old and the same for him but I dont see it ever getting like that and It wont! He just has lost his mindset! Its okay cause we be working hard! Well I love you all and thanks for everything! Keep on being great! Oh yeah I also received Christmas cards from the Edgewood ward Christmas party! It was great we have a great ward! I also received some letters from our primary at the time of thanksgiving it was great! I gotta write the primary back! Well I love you all and I hope you all got my Christmas letters and forgot to ask is Julie and Zach ever got their Birthday letters? Welp Love you all and Happy New YEAR!!!!!!!! 

Love 

Elder Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment