Sunday, January 29, 2012

January 24, 2012: Hello

Hey family... Well this past week was kind of weird. Last week Wednesday morning is when it started. At about 7:30 am I received a call from president Brough. I thought... Oh no.. what did I do now? And I was super nervous. On the phone he called to tell me that the Lord has called me to be a Trainer... Um... I know right hard for me to believe. Am I really ready... I guess so. He told me that the trainers have a meeting on friday. So that was crazy! I was in shock and really still am in shock. So tomorrow I will be getting my first (Son). Funny how that works two days before my nine month mark? haha hes a little early but he´ll be a cutie... Friday we had the meeting it was great. There is a new program for new bees and their trainers. Its called the first 12 weeks so I will be with him for two changes. Also its alot more studying! So I am really excited about that. 2 hours of companionship study that will be great. Also got a portable dvd player to watch the new movies that just came out on dvd haha no just kidding its to study  with my companion and watch training videos. So thats cool. I am really excited for this new program and the opportunity to train! The other thing was that both our baptisms fell.. It was really sad. President told me that when things like this happen its for the opportunity to learn. We need to learn something. The Lord is trying to teach us something so I have been really trying to figure out What I am suppose to learn from it. It made me really sad and I know they will be baptized here soon but Its still sad. That was the crazy sad weekend for me. And then yesterday to put the cherry on top. My district leader call to give us the changes. Of course my companion leaves tomorrow and I am training but then he sad that I have an Interview. Didnt really think anything of it. Just thought it was for training but Elder Lydikson called me, my zone leader, to ask how I felt about changes and I was like well good. Then he said you excited to be district leader? WHAT? haha He told me that my interview is to be district leader. because his companion is training and he doesnt have an interview so its for something like that haha. Sorry this is just a ramble on but It made me ten times more stressed for tomorrow. Im not even senor comp yet... But at the same time I am super excited for the opportunities I am going to have I have truly been blessed by the Lord. And I will do the best i can and be the best I can be for my new bee. I sure hope that I can teach him all I can! well that was my crazy week. May not seem super crazy but it was for me. Now im just nervous for tomorrow not really sure why. But Also excited! haha It will be super duper! hope I can do it! Well enough about me.. How are you all? I love you all so much! Keep me in your prayers I know im in em so keep up the good work! Thank you Grandma Jake for the Package I got it on friday and it was perfect I love beef jerkey ALOT really tasty! I hope you all are going so good! Coool beans Well Ill let you know how things are next week. still have no idea what the interview really is for and who my new bee is going to be but it will be great! Much love and prayers

Elder Moon... is stressed.. not sure why

No comments:

Post a Comment