Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 31, 2012: Family!!

My Beloved family! How is everyone doing? I sure hope good. I am doing just FANTASTIC and couldnt be loving life more then I am right now. Super happy and loving the work of the Lord. I have a new companion now. Elder Flores. He is from El Salvador! And yes he is mijo, mi hijo, or my son.. HAHA I had him at nine months.. Kinda weird how that works huh? haha Well actually he was early. He came two days early of my nine month mark! haha and well he is AWESOME. I love him with all my heart and we work real hard together! We havent really had a normal day to work yet but its been great working together! Last Jueves was a our first day together and I went on divisions to the mission offices for a meeting of the new District leaders. Not sure why.. haha Oh because im a new district leader. I know kind of weird i still dont believe it but I have truly been blessed by the Lord to be able to serve as District leader and Trainer and the for got to relieve me as the retention leader as well so for right now I have three assignments hahaha.. But im alright to do all three it will be great but alot of stress perhaps haha! But anywho thursday was full with that meeting so that was sad couldnt work with him that much that day friday and saturday. I had my first two baptismal interviews! Wow crazy.. haha I was super nervous! But when I was in the actual interview it was super great. The two of them were super ready to be baptized so it was an honor to conduct their interviews! Great stuff! Well yesterday was another meeting in the offices and so that was fun with all the new missionaries but we didnt get Pday but oh well. haha Then tomorrow we have meetings for leaders and thursday so we arent going to get a normal day together until friday! kind of sad but that life I guess! cant wait! Well I am loving being a missionary and couldnt be happier! Hope you all are doing so well and hope you all know I love you all so much and I hope to hear from you all super soon.... Not sure why but I feel like this weekend youll write? maybe its because of some kind of football game.. Well I guess im thankful for the super bowl because you all right missionaries this day! yay! haha well Kind of crazy this past week and this week that im about to have so wish me luck and pray for my investigators I have a enough blessings for now haha Love you all and also Today was my first District meeting! I talked about Diligence! Gotta be diligent always! Love you all and pray for you all! Dont worry about packages. They are nice but its not something to stress over! I love you all though! But if you could I heard a new Nashville tribute CD came out like the old one they did for Joseph Smith ya know but theres a new one for missionaries called The Work. Soooo maybe you guys could send it through emails and I can down load it on to my mp3 cool beans? Love you all and Pray for you all So grateful for my master and Savior Jesus Christ and the opportunity I HAVE.. to be a representative of him! LOVE YAAAA Elder Moon


MIJO

No comments:

Post a Comment