Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 17, 2012: Hello

Well hello family. What a great picture of Britton hahaha I couldnt stop laughing. He is such a baller with his little backpack! Crazy he is going to preschool WHAT the world.. and little Brynlee couldnt be cuter I love those other pictures too! so good to see pictures! and Boston is sweet he is a great model. haha great stuff. Well Things are great here in the mission my comp leaves next week so that will be weird. These past two changes have gone really fast but they were great! We didnt have the success that I thought we would have or that I wanted to have but I feel like he will be going home more happy with his mission. and hopefully things that he learned from me! Im thankful for him as well. I learned great things from him as well! It was hard at times but we pulled through. We have baptisms this weekend so hopefully they come through so Elder Jimenez can end with baptisms! Im excited for that! Well yesterday for pday we went to the beach!! Not sure why but it made me really homesick! haha Thinkin of catchin family waves and just being at the beach with my fam! haha It was sad I almost shed a tear but It was cool to see the water.. hint SEE because we do enter as missionaries. hah But we played some american football so that was fun! I splash some water on my face.. that was nice.. it was nice to taste the pacific ocean again. haha and lets not forget.. YES i did get burnt! haha what can I say.. im white... some members called me a lobster and shrimp last night because I was so red haha But it was funny. Get well Grandma Moon hope all went well! You are always in my prayers. Julie Ann I love ya! Good to have ya home! haha.. And everyone I love you all so much I hope you all know! remember to always CTR and go fight win!! Love you all and hope to hear from you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment