Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10, 2012: Familia

Well Hello..
Welp still here in Guatemala loving life as a missionary. Things seem to be getting better here in this area. We will be having a couple baptisms here soon and I cannot wait. Its been TOO long for me.. haha But it will be good for Elder Jimenez to end with these baptisms. Either way he doesnt really care but I care. So sure hope they come through. Gotta love my comp though great kid. Home is so close he can taste it.. haha. Sunday everyone got their Liahonas and I took one of the members and flipped it open to a segment by Craig Merrill haha that was cool because I know him! I didnt know he could write in spanish.. haha thats a joke but let him know it was great in spanish as well! Sure is exciting that the house is filling back up! HOW FUN!! just like ol times eh.... But with girls.... sounds like a blast and let me get this straight like Mckenzie Powell? like the one I have a secret secret crush on still and that I still have hopes of marrying? haha Welp if shes living in my house shes gotta write me.. Right? let her know for me? thanks. Sure is exciting Mom and Dad get to go to the baby blessing. That sould be fun! I hope I get pictures! Well I love you all and sorry this is really short but the computer im on keeps losing power so i keep losing time haha oh well love you all and hope you all can feel my prayers cause I can sure feel all of yours. As well I know that our prayers are also answered. Although at times it takes a while but when we have faith in the timing of the Lord our prayers will be answered! Love you all and pray for you all

Love Elder Alexander Robert Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment