Monday, March 18, 2013

February 26th, 2013: Hey Yalll

Hey how is everyone doing?? Well things are great here in the mission. We had a Baptism!! YAY. Hermano Nery. He is super awesome. He will be a great member of the church. He is willing to serve and ready for any calling. We are working super hard but there is always room for improvment. Right now my companions have had some differences. They have kind of been fighting. I just think they are being little girls and need to buck up but its been kind of annoying. haha Oh well. They are super different. Its funny though at times I really feel like I have to be their father. Its weird. But I just tell them to go to work and for get about it. Things are good though. 
Hope things are good with the family. I would love to hear some mission experiences from my brothers and dad. I havent really heard many. But Thatd be cool. I would like to know your feelings and stuff when you were at the time that I have right now. I am kind of overwhelmed and dont want time to keep going. I just want to continue in the field forever! But at the same time everthing has to come to an end so Im happy to say Ive worked hard. I hope you all know that I love the Lord and I love this wonderful work. I know that Our Heavenly Father lives and loves us. I hope we can all stay faithful and obedient to be worthy of his kingdom. Its so wonderful to think that one day we will all be together in his presence! I love the scriptures and Im so thankful for the opportunity that we have to repent and be better people. Keep on being the greatest family ever! and keep on keeping the commandments of the Lord. Alma 50:20

Read, Pray, Go to Church. Its simple. 

Love
Elder Moon

Sure do love you all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment