Monday, March 18, 2013

March 13th, 2013: Hello

Hey family!! How are thingss===

Hope all is well with the family! All seems to be well here. We have been back and forth to the area office trying to work everything out with the visa of my comp thats going to mexico.. It looks as if he will finally go. We dont know when yet but soon. It will be sad again but thats okay! Well We are really fighting to get some baptisms. We need to baptize this month!! Its funny though we thought we had a whole bunch for this month. But.. They all just lost intrest in the church it seems like.. but that okay we will still do it! I know we can. With your prayers and our prayers we can for sure! We just got to work harder! Gotta Love the mission!! 
Thank you for all the little letters in the Package. I love it! GREAT Package. Cookies aw gosh.. Cadberry eggs Oh my.. HA Seeds, little copies of the book of mormon Oh it was great! Little Spongebob square pants eggs.. HAHA I gave those to some kids here and they went NUTZ. It was great. I loved it! We went to the temple yesterday! It was great! Just what I needed!! Well Im going to send fotos todays so hold on....

Love you all so much

Elder Moon

Elder Cucuk and I
Me and my kids arent we cute.
Baptism of Nery. He is super awesome and is ready to work! 
Painting a house it was fun!
Good Golly..
Elde Finch and Elder Davis.. 

Welp Loves and kissing... ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment