Tuesday, May 7, 2013

March 19th, 2013: FAMM

Hey yall.. 

How is everyone doing?? I am good. A little sad. Yesterday we had to take our companion to the offices yesterday because his visa finally came through. Its kind of sad. We are back down to two. But on the good side I got my package because we went!! YAY! Thank you so much it is a great package. Today we baked the cake for District meeting but I left my camera at home so I wont be sending pics this week but next week for sure! Thank you so much for everything. I absolutly love it! Thank you Gma Jake for the cds and for the Ring it fits perfect! and is Chilero!! I love it.. Thanks for the Shorts and the Tie is super good looking it will look awesome wtih my new suit im getting. Its a blue suit so it will be great! The suit is black... NOT.. Anywho the work is going well. We need to baptize this month!! We are working super hard we hope to complete a family and baptize the wife of a less active. Her name is Lesly so pray pray pray for here we hope to baptize here this sunder er the next so keep her in your prayers.. Well I love you all and thank you all for the Birthday wishes! I really celebrated today and yesterday but thats okay it will be great! Thank you all I love you all so much and I hope all is well.. No more time.. Sorry but have a good week.. The Church is true!!
L
Love Elder AR Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment